Courses of study at the school
- The academic session of the School is from April to March. New admissions are made on the basis of vacancies.
- For Class Nursery: Child completing 3 years on 31st March of the year of admission.
- For Class I: Child completing 5 years on 31st March of the year of admission.
- For Classes I To VIII: There will be no formal test or interview, however the school reserves the right to apply some screening method if the number of applicants is more than the number of seats available.
- For classes IX to XI: The guidelines of RBSE are strictly followed
- 25% of the total seats are reserved under RTE Act for children at entry-level i.e. in Class Ist from SC/ST/OBC and economically weaker section.
Documents required for admission:
- Two Passport Size Colour Photograph.
- Original Transfer Certificates from Previous School.
- Attested Copy of Date of Birth Certificate.
- Attested Photocopy of Mark Sheet of Previous Year.
- Photocopy of Aadhar Card.
- Photocopy of Residence Proof.
- Photocopy of SC/ST/OBC/SBC Certificate.